- Development of regional language translator applications using augmented reality technology.
- Design and build a city tourism object introduction application in Banjarmasin with a map simulation based on augmented reality technology.
- Design and build an application for introducing heroes and figures in the Wasaka Museum Banjarmasin based on mobile augmented reality.
- Design and build math game applications.
- Design and build interactive media for learning the Python programming language with problem-solving interaction paths.
- Design and build automotive education learning applications with augmented reality technology.
- Design and build an application introduction to building in Politeknik Negeri Banjarmasin based on mobile augmented reality.
- Face and expression detection in learning environment.
- Design and application development of computer network technology learning and wiring interaction based on mixed reality.
- Augmented reality in the Internet of Things
The types of products and applications that have been produced and used are as follows:
2. ASEAN-AR is an Interactive Augmented Reality (IAR) application in Mobile Learning (M-Learning) to help learning the introduction of countries that are members of ASEAN. Download the Application | Download Book Marker.
Product / Project User Interface at a Glance
AR-Objek Wisata Kota Banjarmasin
Augmented Reality with Sensor MLX90614 (Deteksi Suhu Badan)
INTERACTIVE MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
Interactive Media Technology with Artificial Intelligence and Problem-Posing & Solving Learning Model
Game Wadai Banjar